Hello everyone, and thanks for taking the time to checkout my blog. Over the next week this post here will be updated to be an all inclusive guide to using Google Analytics to gain data that is relevant to your business. I have received some very valuable feedback from attendees which will lead to a few blog posts exploring a couple related topics.
Some things that were mentioned:
- There is a lot of data available, which metrics matter most?
- How long should I be spending on Analytics each month?
- What are the different ways to install tracking codes?
In the meantime, the link to my slides is available at:
Latest posts by Patrick Gleavey (see all)
- 5 Common SEO Mistakes Made by Small Businesses - June 6, 2017
- Google analytics WP installation and basic data slicing - October 3, 2016
- Analytics: Gaining Meaningful Data From your Audience – Presented at WordCamp 2016 - October 1, 2016